This Aquarian teacher certification program is open both to yoga students ready to become teachers, and those who wish just to immerse themselves in the science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
This Level One Teacher Training will teach you how you will become an Yoga Instructor and learn the fundamental principles and practices of Kundalini Yoga. This is a 220-hour course, which includes 180 hours of classroom instruction in a well-defined curriculum. The training will offer you:
– Understanding of the fundamental nature, technologies and concepts of Kundalini Yoga.
– A transformational experience through the practice of these teachings.
– Development of skills, confidence and consciousness required teaching Kundalini Yoga.
– Development of a lifestyle of consciousness.
– Experience a sense of community with other participants, local teachers and 3HO worldwide. Develop a link to the Golden Chain through the teaching of the master -Yogi Bhajan.
You will practice teaching Kundalini Yoga in a practicum setting, participate in early morning Sadhanas (spiritual practice), be part of a group of like-minded students, and experience the powerful transformational energy of White Tantric Yoga. which includes:
• Teaching Kundalini Yoga Postures, Mantras, Kriyas & Meditation
•Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
•Yogic Philosophy & The Origin of Kundalini Yoga
•Yogic & Western Anatomy
•Humanology & Yogic Lifestyle
Investment: 5 weekends and two fourday intensives from May 2020 to January 2021 and ashram experience Portugal
€2950 if registered before 1st of March, €3050 after 1st of March
Includes teachings, ashram exerience, food, manual, exam and certificate.
Location: Eindhoven area
Info and registration: Charan Kamal Kaur/ Ingrid Bal
www.karamkriya.nl and ingridbal.com